• Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THIS SUCKED, DEFINETLY NO!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

firstplayz mc

Ok, so you might be looking into this thread to find some software that is free or paid. I am going to talk about both options. I am also going to be comparing each one, so you can weigh your options.

1. Recording Software.
Free | If you are looking for a free software, I would suggest Camstudio. I used to actually use this software, and it worked pretty good. The positive things to this is that it didn't lag (for me at least), and that it didn't have any sneaky logo advertisements. The negative thing to this is that it doesn't record the best audio or video quality.

Paid | This software isn't really paid as much as bought. The software that I currently am using is a recording software already put into game centre if you buy the windows 10. The positive things to this is that it has no lag, it does not have any sneaky logo advertisements, and that is has very good audio and video quality. I have not experienced any negative things to this program.

2. Editing Software.
Free | If you are looking for a free software, I would suggest Davinci Resolve 12.5. I never used this editing program before, but it does have the basic editing needs (cutting, audio change, ect.). Unfortunately I can't put any input on any positive or negative things, so all I am going to say is try it out for yourself, and if you do not like it, maybe try to cash in some money to buy a paid one.

Paid | There are two programs I would suggest for this category. Moviemaker and PowerDirector, lets talk about Moviemaker first. My friends are the ones who have experienced this program before, with a 20$ price. Positive things include having a variety of options to create amazing clips or videos. Negative things would include options not working sometimes or rendering not working.
~
Ok, onto PowerDirector. This program is quite expensive, tallying up to almost 100$. This is a editing program that I use for editing my videos. This program has no negative things that I have expirenced, and its amazing if you want to go expensive on your purchase. The only difference I see between Moviemaker and PowerDirector is that the first program is less expensive, has some negative points, and has less editing options.

This is all the advice I know up to date, but I may make another forum explaining photoshop programs and ect. Thank-you if you read this or was interested. If this was terrible, remember, a 11 year old girl made this :bounce:.

I personally hate moviemaker, but this guide could help windows users. Personally, I have an older mac I use for ONLY editing videos, because I love final cut pro and Imovie.

Back