Best Free Recording Software?

GamingDan

Hey all,

I recently updated to a new computer, (Intel i7 3820, AMD R7 360 Series GPU) and Action! Recording software just decides to crash my GPU and not work. I resorted to OBS but OBS frankly just sucks donkey balls. Any advice on what software to download for free? If not for free, then what is the best recording software besides Action?

Well, I was going to recommend OBS but I guess it doesn't work for you haha. Maybe try fraps? I have heard good things about it, although it does record only to raw. And Bandicam is free, but pretty mediocre especially since it has the watermark on it. Oh and maybe try Overwolf? I have a friend that uses that program and really likes it.

Well, I was going to recommend OBS but I guess it doesn't work for you haha. Maybe try fraps? I have heard good things about it, although it does record only to raw. And Bandicam is free, but pretty mediocre especially since it has the watermark on it. Oh and maybe try Overwolf? I have a friend that uses that program and really likes it.
Currently downloading Overwolf. Thanks man!

I would have recommended OBS too, and if you already have settled on Overwolf, then disregard this!
However, I know a few people that use Xsplit as well, so that could be an option. Just an idea to throw in!

Back