Best comment from a fan?

The most consistent comment I get is the one where people wish to get to know me before I become big. That's assuming of course I get that far... but rather than be annoyed by someone trying to jump on the bandwagon that's my channel, I've taken those comments as a huge positive that I'm doing something right.

Another comment that springs to mind is from my F1 series, when a friend notices I lose front wings more often than Bitcoin loses its value, and began a Front Wing Army revolution. Now every F1 video I post up I eagerly await the comments from people taking sides in this fight between me and front wings xD

I literally had to laugh out loud at these two wonderful viewers.

He was wrong, but sweet "one day your going to big as nickokitchen"
This guy was wrong too, but equally sweet "Foodwishes only became popular after the how to eat a chicken wing video, you are going to be as big as him"

One person said "You're really good a this.." He was talking about cooking, and I happen to agree with this one. lol

Got told i was someone's favourite YouTuber and that guy has been watching me for over year almost at the very beginning when i started, awesome guy!

Back