Beginner Editing Software for Videos!

iVariety

For those of you guys who don't like to use Windows Movie Maker but don't want to drop a boat load of money on Sony Vegas or the likes, I have found something pretty cheap!

It's called Cyberlink PowerDirector (X)* Deluxe and the interface of the program is super simple! It is only like $70 or around there and provides everything you honestly would need to make a basic YouTube video.* It's all around a good product, I highly recommend it!

Happy Video Making!

[1*]: X refers to the number of the product depending on the model, basically it increases everytime they release a new version. I have the 11 version but the most recent is 13
[2*]: There is some limitations to it, such as the lack of smooth transitions and adding easy sound effects. The software is brilliant for the price range though!

For those of you guys who don't like to use Windows Movie Maker but don't want to drop a boat load of money on Sony Vegas or the likes, I have found something pretty cheap!

It's called Cyberlink PowerDirector (X)* Deluxe and the interface of the program is super simple! It is only like $70 or around there and provides everything you honestly would need to make a basic YouTube video.* It's all around a good product, I highly recommend it!

Happy Video Making!

[1*]: X refers to the number of the product depending on the model, basically it increases everytime they release a new version. I have the 11 version but the most recent is 13
[2*]: There is some limitations to it, such as the lack of smooth transitions and adding easy sound effects. The software is brilliant for the price range though!
If you are a student you get a huge discount with them too. I got Director's Suite 11 for $99 and it comes with video editing software, advanced video color software, picture software, and two different programs for audio. I edit all my videos using Director's Suite. If you haven't bought it yet and are a student, look up student edition for the discounts. It's really nice software for the price I agree! If you look at my videos lately my editing is getting better as I learn to use the program. Just about every video after June 2013 I have put through the software. Check out some of my slow motion and more recent videos to see what it's capable of.

If you are a student you get a huge discount with them too. I got Director's Suite 11 for $99 and it comes with video editing software, advanced video color software, picture software, and two different programs for audio. I edit all my videos using Director's Suite. If you haven't bought it yet and are a student, look up student edition for the discounts. It's really nice software for the price I agree! If you look at my videos lately my editing is getting better as I learn to use the program. Just about every video after June 2013 I have put through the software. Check out some of my slow motion and more recent videos to see what it's capable of.
I didn't even know about the student discount, wow even a bigger incentive!

Dude you'll save like 60%[DOUBLEPOST=1435382678,1435382596][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not to mention it's good software
Yeah it really is, a lot of my videos are edited with it so it's a killer software and with like 60% off, it's almost unbeatable for the price!

Yeah it really is, a lot of my videos are edited with it so it's a killer software and with like 60% off, it's almost unbeatable for the price!
Did you already buy it before I mentioned student discount??? Hopefully not, I recommend Director's Suite if you do the discount, it will be like the same price as the most basic program once you apply the discount, I use all of the programs! Here's my experimental video when I first got it, I'm a lot better now!

I use Corel Draw and Photopaint to make my shirts... Haven't tried their video software
lol I was joking about that video software, I just google"Worst video editing software" and this came up. Thought you'd get the joke, hint the (• ͜> •)

Xr0A3GH.png

seriously, a 1 star... lol.

lol I was joking about that video software, I just google"Worst video editing software" and this came up. Thought you'd get the joke, hint the (• ͜> •)

Xr0A3GH.png

seriously, a 1 star... lol.
Ah... I didn't ever try that video software but I have used their art programs and really like them. It's what most of our customers use with their laser systems so we have it on our work computers so we know how to use it.

Back