BATMAN GAMES!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!
I'M NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!!
THEY KNOW! THEY JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!

ok now that i've killed my voice! come watch my newest retro lets play!! i go through all the SNES batman games in 7 minutes!!

Arkham City combos have nothing on this! Despite being really basic combat, the game looks kinda fun to play. :p
Nice video!

haha Batman Returns and Bamtman TAS where pretty sweet.... the rest ...not so much lol

great video man :) umm can i suggest something? could you possible add in the music into the video? because the backround sound is a little distracting :S but if it something that out of your hand that i completely understand :)

J'suis, Batman! Wow, that totally earned a like and a comment. What a concept, and also look at all those games strung together -- at first, I wasn't sure what i was getting into watching that, but I enjoyed the weird sort of faux-nostalgia (I never played nor knew any of these games.)

Not bad. Thanks for posting that.

J'suis, Batman! Wow, that totally earned a like and a comment. What a concept, and also look at all those games strung together -- at first, I wasn't sure what i was getting into watching that, but I enjoyed the weird sort of faux-nostalgia (I never played nor knew any of these games.)

Not bad. Thanks for posting that.

wow thanks for watching dude :) glad you enjoyed!![DOUBLEPOST=1348048421,1348046590][/DOUBLEPOST]
great video man :) umm can i suggest something? could you possible add in the music into the video? because the backround sound is a little distracting :S but if it something that out of your hand that i completely understand :)
the game sound plus music would kinda be odd...i think i had my Window fan on i'll remember to turn that off next time! i am looking in to getting a better mic tho! so better quality videos/sound is coming i promise!!! Thanks for watching man!

Back