Banner Artist?

noshowmillk

Hey all! I've been enjoying my time on the forums. Lots of help from others and I only wish I could participate more in between work, recording, and editing. Right now though I've become interested in trying to find a way to somewhat set my channel apart form others.

I'm using a default banner right now and want to have one that can help me with this goal. Is anyone around either here or on an artist website willing to help me out in making something that's both memorable, eye-catching, and unique? I'd love to have a banner that can show my viewers what I'm all about and who I am and would love to find out about any sort of commissions for something like this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Wow man I see that banner EVERYWHERE. Weird.

Most people on here that do banners are those text banners with not much else. If that's what you want than sooner or later one of them will come by!

Wow man I see that banner EVERYWHERE. Weird.

Most people on here that do banners are those text banners with not much else. If that's what you want than sooner or later one of them will come by!
Yes, I'm sad that I have to stick with that for now XD
I was actually looking for a banner that could have some art added to it. I'm always about the art and drawings! I feel like that would help people with getting an idea on what I'm like as a person before they even click on a video, y'know?

Thanks for responding!

Back