Aw man...

PC . I love my laptop but it's been going slow because I've got so much photographs and stuff on it, i shall buy myself a hard drive to store all junk in there.
iv got the pavillon dm4, it good

oh ok, on my mac when it's going slow I run a scan in MacKeeper and fix all the errors and it goes to being fast again. I don't know in PC though.

oh ok, on my mac when it's going slow I run a scan in MacKeeper and fix all the errors and it goes to being fast again. I don't know in PC though.

my sister has a mac but i just don't get how you use it, lol. however hers just recently started to get slow but she said that's when she plugs the charger in too much the laptop heats up.
but at the end all laptops and computers and electronics have built in obsolescence so that we are forced to buy the newer generations :(

my sister has a mac but i just don't get how you use it, lol. however hers just recently started to get slow but she said that's when she plugs the charger in too much the laptop heats up.
but at the end all laptops and computers and electronics have built in obsolescence so that we are forced to buy the newer generations :(

Tell her to get a... what would you call it... it's like a pad you set your lap top on with a built in fan. It also has a groove in the middle so the lap top isn't laying flat. Now she needs to DL MacKeeper, (though it's like 30 bucks sadly) And use it regularly to fix viruses and delete unnecessary files and voila, it will work perfectly :)

Tell her to get a... what would you call it... it's like a pad you set your lap top on with a built in fan. It also has a groove in the middle so the lap top isn't laying flat. Now she needs to DL MacKeeper, (though it's like 30 bucks sadly) And use it regularly to fix viruses and delete unnecessary files and voila, it will work perfectly :)

hey, thanks symph for the advise :) yeah, i should really get myself a laptop fan tray for myself aswell as my sister :)

Back