AURORABRIVIDO - Acoustic covers channel :)

Hello!

In 2009 we were the first and only band to reach MTV without productions or labels with our videoclip of the single "Unica".

Unfortunately, since we are self-produced, we have no recommendations and did not have the possibility of great promotions...

Years have passed but we have not stopped doing what we love: music! And now we come back with a whole new project for us, an acoustic set of famous songs.

If you take the time to listen to our versions of "Swedish House Mafia - Save The World" or "David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium" and you enjoy them, spend 30 seconds to subscribe to our channel and share our video through facebook etc... only you can help us grow and make more music!

Thanks for your attention and wish you all a wonderful day :)
AURORABRIVIDO.

I love acoustic songs so long as the people making them have good quality microphones. Nothing worse than listening to bad quality sound. How are you trying to promote them at the minute?

Well, we professionally record with the best mics out there (such as Neumann u87 for the voice) so I guess you should enjoy our videos :p

About the promotion, we are just TRYING to use facebook and twitter XD We don't know much about the promotion part tbh, so any advices or help will be greatly welcome!

**Shameless self promotion alert!!** I recently started a website that has some articles on how to get more comments, likes etc on Youtube as well as how to improve your video seo(search engine optomisation). That one could help you guys to get more views through Youtube searches. It's just 10 simple honest steps to improve it. I'm not into spammy articles. The links at the bottom if you want to check it out, if not no hard feelings. I will be sure to check out your videos and leave a few likes and comments. I know how hard it is to get started!!
10 Ways To Improve Youtube Video seo

Thank you bro, very kind of you to share tips with us, we are already surfing your website, reading "10 Ways To Improve Youtube Video seo" at the moment :)

More like thank you all for watching :))[DOUBLEPOST=1344415333,1344386510][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel free to write a review for our acoustic works, it would be great :)[DOUBLEPOST=1344608036][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys those videos are going quite good, 40k on Titanium and 90k views on Save The World in 4 days now!! Just WOW, thank you all for the great support guys!! :)

Tried to watch your songs... Says your account has been terminated? What happened, anywhere else I can hear your tunes, I am intrigued now. =P

Back