Audio level questions

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
how do you guys know if the audio levels are good or not? I think for my videos they are then get told there not so I try lowering them then get told there to low im not sure what to do I do mess around with it a lot like Id have my voice at 100 and in game at 35 and get told its to loud in game then I lower it to 30 and get told its to soft

how do you guys know if the audio levels are good or not? I think for my videos they are then get told there not so I try lowering them then get told there to low im not sure what to do I do mess around with it a lot like Id have my voice at 100 and in game at 35 and get told its to loud in game then I lower it to 30 and get told its to soft
Really depends on the games natural audio. In premiere pro I generally have my game Audio set to around -6-12 and my voice set anywhere between 0-3 depending on stuff like how close I was to the mic, what's happening in the game etc.

Look at this. If you are using Sony Vegas on the right side there's that panel that shows you how loud the video is. In the picture there's number 1, there you can fix dB (loudness) on your video. If my game is/isn't loud enough I'll fix it by going down or up with dB. You can see how loud it is by looking at the right bar number 2. in the picture. My game is usually on 60-70% of that bar and my voice to 100%. I found out that this technique works for me the best.
Hope it helps a little bit. If you don't get it I'll try to explain it in to more details :up2:

Attachments

• yo.png
    yo.png
    336.3 KB · Views: 3
Look at this. If you are using Sony Vegas on the right side there's that panel that shows you how loud the video is. In the picture there's number 1, there you can fix dB (loudness) on your video. If my game is/isn't loud enough I'll fix it by going down or up with dB. You can see how loud it is by looking at the right bar number 2. in the picture. My game is usually on 60-70% of that bar and my voice to 100%. I found out that this technique works for me the best.
Hope it helps a little bit. If you don't get it I'll try to explain it in to more details :up2:
I actually don't use Vegas I use cyberlink pro lol I know random but it's pretty similar idea I think

Back