Other Audio engineering available for video (music and ambient sound) collab wanted.

1campsite

I am very interested in some possible collaborations. I'm a musician so, you could say I'd be on the audio end of things. I write and produce instrumentals in a lot of different genres, not too many with vocals though. And on top of the musical aspect, I also produce audio tracks with ambient sound, both are very useful to a video. So, if you have a video and would like to collaborate...I look forward to meeting you all!

P.S. If you have your own audio stems that need engineered and mixed...that's me too!

I saw 1 video on your channel which was awesome. I might use some of your work in future if allowed. (I don't really like looking for music/create music)

Thanks! I have a lot of personal stuff I've written and recorded that I keep private until requested, I could send some more samples on one track if you like. I just started the "backing track" vids for basic simple tunes. I definitely like putting audio to video, I did one for Redbull recently, though it didn't get picked. So that track is still available. Talk soon![DOUBLEPOST=1358343798,1358343464][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops!,I do not enough points to reply to personal messages?Very nice vid! Do need the paper sound effects? And did you have an idea or direction you were thinking for the background music (genre, style)?

Well I'm busy with multiple projects at once since in my group I'm the only one who can do some good editing & Animating. I don't really have time to look for music which is royalty free. <---

Any help / tips are welcome. And no problem about that private message thing. Just respond as soon as you can. It's easier to talk private about these things before I claim this whole topic.

I sent you a rough idea to your message box on fb. The only way I knew how to get it to you, hope you don't mind. Let me know what you think.

I would definitely be down to edit clips for you? Like if you record you making a song or performing one, I would edit them together for a nice little video

I sent you a rough idea to your message box on fb. The only way I knew how to get it to you, hope you don't mind. Let me know what you think.
I'm afraid I did not receive anything. Make sure you send it to the right person. 125 Danny Schenk's Excist around the globe.... I'll pm you my Fb account.

Back