Ask me questions!

itsseanhere

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone!

So I upload every Tuesday and I have a video sorted for this Tuesday but I want to do my first EVER Q&A on my channel for the Tuesday after! I'd appreciate it if you could reply with some questions or record yourself asking one and sending me the link!

If you wish to record yourself then please upload to YouTube, set as private, then paste link in these comments below! (Don't include text or music, I will try and link your account and credit you!)

Please try not to ask personal questions but they can be mad, crazy, scenarios etc. Whatever you wish!

When will the video be up?
As I said, I have a video waiting to upload this upcoming Tuesday so it will be the following Tuesday (5/05/2015)

When will you record/stop accepting questions?
I will most likely record on the weekend so I will stop accepting questions on the 30/04/2015! You have a good amount of time to come up with some good questions. Ask as many as you want but please don't spam and I'll choose the best!

Anyway thank you for your questions if you choose to and I'll put as many as I can up!

Have a great day!

ItsSeanHere

Last edited:
You get 5 million dollars but you can never go inside any building/house/structure ever again for the rest of your life OR you don't get 5 dollars and you can go where ever you want

Back