Art/Beauty/Fashion/Vlogger : Hey, I'm Pepper!

Pepper

YT channel: youtube.com/pepperdraws

Hiya guys, I'm Pepper, 16, and a fresh YouTuber. I've always liked making videos and being in front of the camera, but I've always had a hard time actually uploading them, wondering if I should upload them or not. So here I am, taking a leap of faith hoping something good will come out it. Aside from that, I just really wanna share info and some opinions with people :)

Well, I started my YouTube channel a month ago and I upload videos every day, if not, every other day. I constantly try to make videos consistently with good topics, quality and content rather than just bulk of blah-ness.

I make a lot of different videos, ranging from arts and crafts, beauty, fashion, daily vlogs, games, experiences, and other fun interactive stuff.

So it would be really cool if you could check out my channel and it would mean so much if you guys could subscribe and help make my YouTube dream come true!

-Pepper :spin:

Hi Pepper.. Welcome to Yttalk.. I hope you have a great time here and meet lost of cool interesting people. Thanks for joining and hope to see you around the forums.

Welcome to the wonderful world of YTtalk, I'll check your channel out as I'm somewhat a vlogger too, hope to see more of you around here, enjoy your stay :)

Hello there Pepper, nice to meet you! Welcome to these forms, everyone here is pretty cool. They will be your friends :p
Hope to see you around, you seem to know what you are doing with your videos. :D

Welcome to the forum PepperDraws, I thought I would call you by the channel name as that's the thing you really introduced here ;D

All jokes aside welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it here :) a little bit more about yourself would be awesomee, but goodluck with the whole youtube thing I'm sure I'll see you around the forums.. I lurk in the dark...

Back