Are You having Trouble coming up with quality Ideas?

absolutely correct,

I always tell other upcoming youtubers "less is more sometimes" reading books and other hobbies will help with creating new ideas for youtube videos - or improving. was it Einstein that said "Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results is the first sign of being crazy" ? lol

One thing I saw recently on reddit was just write down 100 ideas. Doesn't matter how silly, weird, or even if it doesn't really make a lot of sense. After you get a 100, you can look back over those proposed ideas and start to really think about them and what you could do to develop the top 5 you really like. Or at least, that's around the gist of what I got from reading it.

One thing I saw recently on reddit was just write down 100 ideas. Doesn't matter how silly, weird, or even if it doesn't really make a lot of sense. After you get a 100, you can look back over those proposed ideas and start to really think about them and what you could do to develop the top 5 you really like. Or at least, that's around the gist of what I got from reading it.

This is a great tip! I tend to just think of an idea and then make it whereas I really need to ponder whether it is good or not before actually proceeding. I find it difficult to make myself really develop a project and get some perspective on how funny or enjoyable it will actually be before diving in.

Back