April Fool's video idea needed

ClassicNerd

I've Got It
Hello all! I want to do a special, funny video for April 1st. Last year I did a Slender video and made the thumbnail, title, description, and tags all about making pancakes. Dumb prank, but it got a good response.

I don't know what I want to do for a good April Fool's video, so I am here. Beside's a challenge video, can you think of a funny April Fools video prank?

I was thinking of a top 10 facts about me but lie about the facts. Like "#10. I invented the peanut butter truffle."

I am probably going to review an awesome game like The Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros 3 or something have just talk s**t about it and make it seem like I hate the game, and at the end just be like, "Wait, did I say Super Mario Bros 3 sucks? Oops, I meant Super Plumber Guys, the flash game that used to be on NewGrounds. Whoa, that was a close call."

maybe tell your friends to prank you and vlog all day and be on the look out for the prank all day

I'm going to cut my roommates breaks and put a gopro in his car and tell him to meet me at the docks
lol jk I'll tell him to meet me at taco bell

I don't really have friends so that doesn't work.[DOUBLEPOST=1427777704,1427777673][/DOUBLEPOST]I did get an idea though. I am debating on making a new thread though.

Put cling film across a doorway and make someone run into it : D Tape up someones hands when they're asleep

Back