Applying To Other Network?

Hello, As of now I am partnered with RPM. My contract is up within the the next 3-4 months. I would like to switch to a new partnership network once it has finished. Am I able to apply to various networks and find out if they will accept me but not actually partner with them officially until my contract has expired? Any replies would be great, thanks.

Last edited:
1) @SidTheAverageGamer if you are unsure, don't reply to the thread. It adds zero value to the topic.

2) @minecraftguy180, i'd suggest you wait till RPM releases you from their network. Then go apply to other networks, which will be more likely to accept you.
Yeah, thats what im probably going to end up doing. I just dont want to go for 2-3 weeks while they review my application wothout income. I would rather just leave and join automatically. Oh well.

Applying won't hurt you, but you're going to end up having to contact them again when the time comes..

P.S. - Make sure you email Maker ASAP and tell them you do not want to renew your contract. If you don't do it at least 30 days before renewal, you may be locked in for another year.

Applying won't hurt you, but you're going to end up having to contact them again when the time comes..

P.S. - Make sure you email Maker ASAP and tell them you do not want to renew your contract. If you don't do it at least 30 days before renewal, you may be locked in for another year.
I already contacted maker and they stated that the earliest I can ask to be removed from the network is 30 days before my contract expires . I cant ask to leave any earlier.

I already contacted maker and they stated that the earliest I can ask to be removed from the network is 30 days before my contract expires . I cant ask to leave any earlier.
I'm saying to tell them you don't want it to be renewed. Not tell them you want to be unpartnered immediately.

I'm saying to tell them you don't want it to be renewed. Not tell them you want to be unpartnered immediately.
I understand but they said the earliest I can contact them about nit being renewed or anything about unpartnering from them is 30 days before it expires

I suggest you wait till your contact is up. If you want to know what networks you can get into i suggest applying to the networks with online forms.

Back