ANYONE WANT TO DESIGN AND MAKE ME A YOUTUBE BACKGROUND?

Oh sorry xD
no I'm sorry, that was kinda rude. I just... I'm gonna give you some advice. EVERYONE wants banners made and avatars made and intros and logos, and USUALLY, if the person is a new face? Their request gets ignored, except by other noobs. I'd get a little more well known, meet someone who actually does graphic design and stuff like that, and try to like, find someone on the forum through interaction. I think it would... come across better, and you'd probably find a better candidate. Maybe start searching for threads like "Free intros!" or something like that. Usually when we see 10 posts, and a request for an intro, most of us just roll our eyes. We don't know you yet, let's get familiar, then more people will want to help :)

no I'm sorry, that was kinda rude. I just... I'm gonna give you some advice. EVERYONE wants banners made and avatars made and intros and logos, and USUALLY, if the person is a new face? Their request gets ignored, except by other noobs. I'd get a little more well known, meet someone who actually does graphic design and stuff like that, and try to like, find someone on the forum through interaction. I think it would... come across better, and you'd probably find a better candidate. Maybe start searching for threads like "Free intros!" or something like that. Usually when we see 10 posts, and a request for an intro, most of us just roll our eyes. We don't know you yet, let's get familiar, then more people will want to help :)
Ok thanks 4 the advice:)

I can probably design you an avatar and MAYBE a background can you tell me a little more about your channel and give me some examples of what you want?

Back