Anyone wanna collaborate with an animated series?

I've already written a script but it's unconfirmed and I want to discuss it as well. The animation will be basic and vector shape based since I'm aiming to produce as many episodes as possible but basically you'll need some knowledge and experience with Flash and maybe have Photoshop handy as I sometimes find myself needing to use it.

Brief: Two best of friends, room-mates acquire another room-mate who seems abnormal. The two use their best efforts to survive living with him.

Skype would also be useful to discuss this further, my username is atplenny.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Watched your Toy Story video and I absolutely loved it! Great animation. I have some experience in Flash and Photoshop, but I work so much I don't really have time to even make videos for myself. Just wanted to let you know you gotta keep up the great work!

Watched your Toy Story video and I absolutely loved it! Great animation. I have some experience in Flash and Photoshop, but I work so much I don't really have time to even make videos for myself. Just wanted to let you know you gotta keep up the great work!
Thanks for the kind words! And yes that's understandable considering animation can be extremely time consuming and I've had a look at your channel too, seems like you're great with your media. If you're ever free as well, just hit me up :) Good luck with everything!

Hey just watched your toy story animation. I think its awesome! Sorry this is what you were asking for but Im actually looking for someone to animate a video for me, its a video thats already done in live action, but it would be cool to have it in animated form.
I would love it if you could animate it for me (it will be around 4minutes 15seconds long)
It would be great if you could do this, in return I'd find a few things I can do for you :)

Hey just watched your toy story animation. I think its awesome! Sorry this is what you were asking for but Im actually looking for someone to animate a video for me, its a video thats already done in live action, but it would be cool to have it in animated form.
I would love it if you could animate it for me (it will be around 4minutes 15seconds long)
It would be great if you could do this, in return I'd find a few things I can do for you :)
Hi, thanks for the compliments but please understand animating is extremely time consuming and for a 4 minute video it could take me single handedly more than a month to do as I'm not the fastest animator in the world. If you send me a link of the video I could have a look at it and decide but tbh I think it's unlikely since I'm wanting to do other projects, sorry.

I can do backup voices if you want, I can change my voice quite well, but I don't have time for a huge role; I'm already working on another project

Back