Anyone use ads or have any advice about ads? Thumbs up or down???

Well first of all your content that you want to use for ads must be what YouTube calls "market friendly". Quite a bit of what's on your channel wouldn't qualify (just subscribed to you btw as the very content which isn't market friendly is the stuff I want to view more of); your gaming videos would as long as your commentary doesn't have a lot of swearing in it.

I have a bit of experience here; used to have a couple of Adwords campaigns. Choose the video you want most to promote to people, choose your budget and set up your per day spend limit. I would just try one video to start with to "test the waters" so to speak. A nice beginner monthly budget is $30-100/mo; I went with £30/mo as I am in the UK so Adwords spoke my currency language. Remember that once you give a payment method, Google will hit you for the budget amount you state until you cancel the campaign; so make sure you can afford the recurring payment before you start.

Well first of all your content that you want to use for ads must be what YouTube calls "market friendly". Quite a bit of what's on your channel wouldn't qualify (just subscribed to you btw as the very content which isn't market friendly is the stuff I want to view more of); your gaming videos would as long as your commentary doesn't have a lot of swearing in it.

I have a bit of experience here; used to have a couple of Adwords campaigns. Choose the video you want most to promote to people, choose your budget and set up your per day spend limit. I would just try one video to start with to "test the waters" so to speak. A nice beginner monthly budget is $30-100/mo; I went with £30/mo as I am in the UK so Adwords spoke my currency language. Remember that once you give a payment method, Google will hit you for the budget amount you state until you cancel the campaign; so make sure you can afford the recurring payment before you start.

thanks for the sub, i appreciate it.... yea, my content was a concern, and the streams are more a live thing, i dnt expect many viewers to watch hour+ videos lol.. maybe ill try an ad with one of my news videos in the future, i also plan to start a different channel, so an ad campaign may be more appropriate for that

thanks for the sub, i appreciate it.... yea, my content was a concern, and the streams are more a live thing, i dnt expect many viewers to watch hour+ videos lol.. maybe ill try an ad with one of my news videos in the future, i also plan to start a different channel, so an ad campaign may be more appropriate for that
You're most welcome for the sub, my man, and good luck with that new channel; I own more than one myself.

Back