anyone know how to use younow properly?

rosie

I've Got It
i watch some of my favourite youtubers on younow, but i've never really known how to use it myself - more to the point, how to use it well?
if anyone had any tips or anything it would be really appreciated :p

Younow is difficult. You have to be pretty, not mind being creeped on, and have some kind of talent to keep people watching. Needless to say, I never mastered the site. Do you sing or act? That might help you keep viewers interested.

Im not pretty :S for girls if you just broadcast in the girls channel you will get loads of viewers, usually pedos and pervs, but you get a lot more viewers then any guy can. Personally i go on there and pull up every youtuber on all the sh*t they pull and other younowers.

You just have to keep enough people entertained for long enough to keep getting votes to stay :) if you've got a fan base on youtube that helps too because you can get them all to upvote you :) also never try and get a slot before a famous youtuber because you'll get downvoted really quickly so people can see the big youtuber :)

You just have to keep enough people entertained for long enough to keep getting votes to stay :) if you've got a fan base on youtube that helps too because you can get them all to upvote you :) also never try and get a slot before a famous youtuber because you'll get downvoted really quickly so people can see the big youtuber :)

Ive managed to stay on for 3.5 hours before danisnotonfire with 22 people in the que, If your being entertaining its easy as theres a high number of really non entertaining people on there.

Ive managed to stay on for 3.5 hours before danisnotonfire with 22 people in the que, If your being entertaining its easy as theres a high number of really non entertaining people on there.
d'you know how to get in AFTER big youtubers? do you guess when they'll be on? i don't even know how to queue... *sadface*

d'you know how to get in AFTER big youtubers? do you guess when they'll be on? i don't even know how to queue... *sadface*

Yeah its all about guessing and luck, usually before big youtubers people will broadcast for an hour. So try and get into que at the right time usually around 4 hours before they are due to come on. You will usually have to stay in que for about 6 hours untill you broadcast. Also when the que starts filling up it fills up quickly so it will jump from like 2 ppl in que to about 10 in the space of a minute[DOUBLEPOST=1383610099,1383610060][/DOUBLEPOST]Then you could also wait for 5 hours and then another youtuber with more privalidges will just push in front of you and take the best spot and f you over

Yeah its all about guessing and luck, usually before big youtubers people will broadcast for an hour. So try and get into que at the right time usually around 4 hours before they are due to come on. You will usually have to stay in que for about 6 hours untill you broadcast. Also when the que starts filling up it fills up quickly so it will jump from like 2 ppl in que to about 10 in the space of a minute[DOUBLEPOST=1383610099,1383610060][/DOUBLEPOST]Then you could also wait for 5 hours and then another youtuber with more privalidges will just push in front of you and take the best spot and f you over
hmm sounds like great fun

Back