Anyone know how google adsense works on website?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
I finally got my ads on my YouTube videos. But when ever I add an ad (with the same account) to my website http://aod.bigbig.com it shows a blank spot. Look at the bottom of the main page. See the blank spot? Duurr! IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 4 MONTHS! My old website was the exact same URL. This is frustrating since no one responds in their help forum and I don't think they have a e-mail address to contact them. Is there another website like adsense?

Yeah I see what you're saying now, well the source code looks fine, are you allowing only certain sites to show ads or have you never touched that setting? I am going to guess you haven't touched it, could it be not allowed on 000webhost sites? I really aint too sure, if you're not banned and approved they should show at least something after about an hour maximum.

To be honest I never got a e-mail saying I was approved. This was months ago when I set this account up. I am making money off of my youtube videos now but not the website. I just don't get it. I did everything right but they never reviewed it. And there's no e-mail address to get in touch with them. And their forums are a dead end man. What a waste of time that is.

What does it say when you visit here?

www.google.co.uk/adsense

If your money is going up from your videos then you should be approved lol

I agree there is no customer services for publishers sadly, not a phone number (I am sure there isnt anyway) and no way of one on one contact with them :( I think they should at least have a team dealing with things like this, surely automation will fail eventually without human intervention.

What does it say when you visit here?

www.google.co.uk/adsense

If your money is going up from your videos then you should be approved lol

I agree there is no customer services for publishers sadly, not a phone number (I am sure there isnt anyway) and no way of one on one contact with them :( I think they should at least have a team dealing with things like this, surely automation will fail eventually without human intervention.

It's my main page when I click on that. Showing my estimated earnings.

Back