Comedy Anyone in Oklahoma, maybe close to the McAlester area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Webber

Posting Mad!
Hello comedy lovers, my name is Tim and I do comedy videos on YouTube with my brothers. I am looking for other comedy channels in or near my area to possibly collaborate with. If you are and are interested, please send me a message. Looking forward to working with some other channels. :)

LOL Im comedian but I don't live in Oklahoma! LOL!! Anyways I'm sure you'll find someone here who can be from your place or near to your place! So all the best!
PEACE :D

LOL Im comedian but I don't live in Oklahoma! LOL!! Anyways I'm sure you'll find someone here who can be from your place or near to your place! So all the best!
PEACE :D

I'm really hoping so, it would be nice to collaborate and help each other out. I enjoy getting to meet other Youtubers. Also, thanks for the best wishes, :D

I'm really hoping so, it would be nice to collaborate and help each other out. I enjoy getting to meet other Youtubers. Also, thanks for the best wishes, :D
I dont mind collaborating with u... But u said that people should be in oklahoma... So i thought maybe i shouldnt collab with u :)

We could, but it would have to be a long distance collaboration. If we can manage that, I'm in.
Yes offcoarse long collaboration... Im here for making good friends forever... Meet new people. Would love to know more abt u :)
I will collab with u soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back