Request Anyone able to make a free YT profile picture?

Okay that's awesome [emoji74]
I am so sorry to do this, but due to a recent channel hack, I'll be renaming the channel, but I will definitely still make a video about this, unless you wanna do a picture for the new one. It is now DukeOfDucks. So like a duck with a crown or something lol. Just fancy

Oops! And I who sacrificed half the night to that rodeo duck... So you want the same duck but just swap the cowboy style to a duke style with a crown like

Blimey you was fast grabbing my typo for a quote. Well of course it's annoying to redo the duck but I understand you couldn't control the outcome of this.
This better be a good shout out now and I need to dedicate time to my own channel, lol. But I got myself into this and it would bug me to know you can't use my first duck as you liked it after all so yeah what the heck count me in ;-)

Maybe the dude you hired to do your outro and banner want to make you a new duck too?
He get paid by you and can provide you a full concept for your channel. It can give your channel a better look if everything got the same style like

Maybe the dude you hired to do your outro and banner want to make you a new duck too?
He get paid by you and can provide you a full concept for your channel. It can give your channel a better look if everything got the same style like
That maybe right, but, its still up to you! If you want you can make it, but I understand if you dont!

Back