Anybody Use Viral Spiral?

A 3 year commitment is pretty heavy, I'd avoid.
wow I just realized this was a post I did over a year ago and not just last month lol. I forgot to put in my notice to release from Fullscreen (Creator X), so now I have another year. Oh well, at least I don't have to change the music in a bunch of my videos!

How long have you been with Fullscreen?
I've been with Creator X (sub network of Fullscreen) for 2 years now. They are pretty good at removing 3rd party claims and have a bunch of extra stuff (free audio library, free Spreadshirt account, Gorilla campaigns, etc). I'm just looking for a network that actually promotes. I was thinking of detaching and then using Rumble.com, but I forgot to put in my notice in time. Detaching would mean I'd have to change a lot of my music though which would suck.

Rumble seems like a good option for just a few videos. However I don't understand the 90% adsense earnings. Other companies say you can keep all of it since they focus on the big money, licensing videos.
Rumble has changed since I started using it. Now I can't use the video management option because I'm with Fullscreen, but that's where the money is. For now I just use non exclusive when I upload there. I do a lot of dog videos and Rumble loves a good dog video.

Back