Anybody know any good affordable cameras?

Sorry no I should've made it clearer , they can clamp onto furniture , shelves and stuff , they aren't build to clamp onto cameras as I fear they would break them sorry

Sorry no I should've made it clearer , they can clamp onto furniture , shelves and stuff , they aren't build to clamp onto cameras as I fear they would break them sorry

No need to apologise! This has helped me alot!!! I'm thinking of getting one of them instead :/ hmm decisions, decisions.. lol

Well look at it this way if u were gonna get a soft box light you wouldn't be able to move that around or clamp it to a camera anyway these clamp lights from Argos do the job quite nicely for people like myself on a small budget

Wow, even though I don't speak your language, I can tell it's a brilliant song! And the quality is amazing. What do you use to edit your videos? I use Premiere Pro

I used my toshiba camcorder and blue yetti recording mic for my comedy sketch on my channel. I know the first 50 seconds is bad quality due to the lighting, but the rest is alright. What do you think of the video and audio quality?[DOUBLEPOST=1366754445,1366754392][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hmmm... that seems like a lot cheaper option, but what can they clip onto? Are the able to clip onto camcorders too?
Thanks :D i use finalcutpro for that project. but will soon move to others software because i dont really like it much. premier pro is good :D
Hurm..actually i don't have a blue yeti. but i know its good. im using a at2020. try to do more post production on your sound to make it sounds sweet.

Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past. And one more think bad decisions create a good lessons, photos however create a good stories.[DOUBLEPOST=1366867367,1366866879][/DOUBLEPOST]My opinion is buy Canon t3i 600d only because it have 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800), Fully articulated 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots and Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates

Well look at it this way if u were gonna get a soft box light you wouldn't be able to move that around or clamp it to a camera anyway these clamp lights from Argos do the job quite nicely for people like myself on a small budget
Do you now what I would call it as I had a look on Argos's site and couldn't see anything like what you are describing?[DOUBLEPOST=1366902963,1366902725][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks :D i use finalcutpro for that project. but will soon move to others software because i dont really like it much. premier pro is good :D
Hurm..actually i don't have a blue yeti. but i know its good. im using a at2020. try to do more post production on your sound to make it sounds sweet.

Okay, cool! Yeah, it is good and Oh? I didn't know I had to edit my sound for normal videos, I just thought I could just put it up. You can see my best work using this mic so far by searching 'Jade Burke Need You Now' on Youtube :) Tell me what you think![DOUBLEPOST=1366903018][/DOUBLEPOST]
Photographing a culture in the here and now often means photographing the intersection of the present with the past. And one more think bad decisions create a good lessons, photos however create a good stories.[DOUBLEPOST=1366867367,1366866879][/DOUBLEPOST]My opinion is buy Canon t3i 600d only because it have 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800), Fully articulated 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots and Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates

Sounds amazing but complicated from the perspective of a new-to-video-work-sorta-person lol Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm new to videoing work, so all camera suggestions are really helpful! I will look into it! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1366744950,1366744917][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, I'll be sure to check these out![DOUBLEPOST=1366745046][/DOUBLEPOST]

I checked out some of your videos; that quality is exactly what I want when recording!

P.S. I also subscribed, please subscribe back if you like[DOUBLEPOST=1366745100][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've never heard of this one, I'm going to look into it though. I won't really be using whatever camera I get for photography, just for the videos that I make:)[DOUBLEPOST=1366745250][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wow, the quality of your videos are really sharp! Do you use an external mic or just the mic built in?
Oh I noticed a new sub ;) glad you liked my videos will sub you now :)

Back