Any tips for new youtubers to gain more views/subs

What kind of channel are you trying to be? Vlog, gaming? If you're trying to be a gaming channel dont try and be the "Lets Play and COD" guy because you're channel will fail, as thats whats everyone is doing. You need to find a niche (if your not a gaming channel either) and stick with it.

What kind of channel are you trying to be? Vlog, gaming? If you're trying to be a gaming channel dont try and be the "Lets Play and COD" guy because you're channel will fail, as thats whats everyone is doing. You need to find a niche (if your not a gaming channel either) and stick with it.

I'm doing pretty good with my let's play channel !
I found out that the market is not oversaturated, people watch only the big one... Lots of my subs came to my channel because that one bigger youtube has not finished his let's play...

Another thing, LP is not something your normal Joe can do, everything come down to personnality, if you can't improvise, be funny or else, you better find another way of doing your video !

Theaussiegamer was a great commentator, I love his style, even if he has stopped uploading due to his work, his LP of hitman or splinter cell conviction are amazing !

Back