Any thoughts/tips/anecdotes on attending a local comic con as a 'content creator' YouTuber?

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Basically, I've managed to get myself a 'content creator' entrance pass to a local comic con. I've attended comic cons before as just a regular paying customer and done videos about my time there (haul videos, etc), but never in a semi-professional-ish manner.

Anyone got any thoughts/tips/anecdotes about attending and covering events as a "YouTuber"?

That's awesome! But basically, just do what you've always done :) Don't know if the con will involve you in some events (panels, workshops, whatever), but if they do I'd definitely inform your YT audience about it :) It might drive extra traffic to the local con and people will have a chance to meet up with you.

Haha, thanks for the advice! I'm not gonna be included in any events. Which is fine. I don't think i'm ready for anything like that. I'm gonna be roaming the floor in my channel branded t-shirt, shooting pictures and video. Probs buy a few things. I'm gonna tweet about it and stuff. Gonna make a video about my experience etc.

Back