Music Any sort of Collaboration

Eric O'Neill

Hey guys, I'm pretty small on YouTube (14 subs) and I was hoping someone would like to collab with me. I do music and music videos and am open to almost any sort of collaboration. I have a few ideas of my own so just leave a reply or send a message and we can get things started!

Hey, do t live near you, but I'm a small youtuber, not the greatest singer. But I write song parodies. Could probably write one if you got a song. And we can do a coop. If you are unsure, I have a couple of videos up of me singing. Do what you feel like, and let me know

Hey guys, I'm pretty small on YouTube (14 subs) and I was hoping someone would like to collab with me. I do music and music videos and am open to almost any sort of collaboration. I have a few ideas of my own so just leave a reply or send a message and we can get things started!
Hi man we are a Record Label on Youtube which posts good underground artists made by less known artists. I was wondering then if you are interested in a collab together if so what type of music do you make.

Back