Any ideas for a new video?

I'm still waiting on my buddy to send me the video of me getting punched in the balls when I was "ref" of a boxing match on our ship, it was pretty hilarious. I hope he actually sends it! Nothing like pain to get views, right?
No pain, no gain. :D

He has a point about thinking of your own ideas, but at the same time subscribers aren't everything. I have basically no subscribers compared to my views, so I don't even think of subscribers most of the time. I also make random videos with not much theme (hence no subscribers). I still get views though.... Just do something that you like, or if you want a lot of views, what you think other people would like. If I saw someone post "hey, I just recorded myself belly flop onto concrete", I'm a guy, so I would naturally watch it and share if it's funny. No pressure to belly flop, but if you do let me know:devil:[/quote]

I agree. Random viewers are still viewers. They may like one of my videos but not the rest. One is still a plus for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1367949313,1367949247][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, I don't think I quoted right there. Wasn't trying to steal your words there Munchito. I'm just an idiot :)

He has a point about thinking of your own ideas, but at the same time subscribers aren't everything. I have basically no subscribers compared to my views, so I don't even think of subscribers most of the time. I also make random videos with not much theme (hence no subscribers). I still get views though.... Just do something that you like, or if you want a lot of views, what you think other people would like. If I saw someone post "hey, I just recorded myself belly flop onto concrete", I'm a guy, so I would naturally watch it and share if it's funny. No pressure to belly flop, but if you do let me know:devil:

I agree. Random viewers are still viewers. They may like one of my videos but not the rest. One is still a plus for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1367949313,1367949247][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, I don't think I quoted right there. Wasn't trying to steal your words there Munchito. I'm just an idiot :)[/quote]
Haha, thanks for the feedback. :)

Back