any good commentary ideas ?

my commentaries come with what I am thinking about, I try to be myself and if people like my personality then they like it, if they dont, they dont.

well if you commentate live (like lets plays) then i think maybe your natural reaction to whats going on would be best and most engaging for your viewers. but if you're not into that style of gaming commentary then maybe try talking about yourself and stories about you involving video games. A great youtuber i watch called AshozGaming does these things called TopicTalks, where he picks a topic (usually related to recent news in the gaming industry like the latest patches for games, new platforms etc and that really gets his subscriber base involved :) he only has like 250 subs, but it really gets his channel feeling like a community, maybe you should try that!

well if you commentate live (like lets plays) then i think maybe your natural reaction to whats going on would be best and most engaging for your viewers. but if you're not into that style of gaming commentary then maybe try talking about yourself and stories about you involving video games. A great youtuber i watch called AshozGaming does these things called TopicTalks, where he picks a topic (usually related to recent news in the gaming industry like the latest patches for games, new platforms etc and that really gets his subscriber base involved :) he only has like 250 subs, but it really gets his channel feeling like a community, maybe you should try that!
that sounds awesome man thanks for that help

Talking about the game always helps, definitely. You can give your thoughts on things like the design, the mechanics, the characters, what could be improved, etc.
Or you could see if those things can segue into other topics of interest, like current events or things you're passionate about outside of gaming. Then you can include what you talked about in your tags and that'll hopefully draw more people towards your channel!

Live commentating can get difficult if you run out of things to say and start to have awkward silences, however talking about the game into detail and adding your opinions is a great way to commentate and its what I have started to do on my channel.

Back