Any Easy Tips & Tricks for new channels?

LangaAu

Hello my name is Alex, Langa is my nickname

I was wondering if there are any handy tips to which help improve my content and viewer attraction to which help my new channel to grow?

I've been struggling for new content ideas, over the past month or so, then I found this website! Please share some of your ideas as i am open to try anything from here!

Thanks Heaps, LangaAu :)

Hey man, first of all, great graphic design man!

Further on, I see you just made an intro, it looks great, although in my humble opinion from my experience on my own channel, I used to hang on to an intro I had been using for years but found that long graphically complex intros are really doing more harm than good to channels these days. But yeah take that at your own discretion I'm sure you know whats good for your type of videos.

I would also suggest making an an end card, (a short one though), so the video doesn't end quite as abruptly, and so it leads your viewers to more of your content. If you can add voice to this I would definitely. Since your videos have just music, adding a voiceover after the video tends to make viewers actually listen.

Lastly, and I make this suggestion as humbly as possible because I do not know enough about your video niche, but I'd suggest if you can add more beef to your videos. videos under a minute can be good, but generally if you can get longer watch time as well as a longer watch time percentage youtube tends to rank your videos higher in search & related results. Have you considered going for longer montage style videos with he CS:GO stuff? It obviously takes longer but montages definitely do well on YT.

Anyway hope that helps bud, and good luck with your channel. Overall looks great in terms of audio/visual quality/choice btw

As Rails said your intro looks great but i would cut it after 2 sec just as the logo is fully visible. I've always admired the simplicity and brilliance of the intro of WoodenPotatoes. Short, concise and clean. While some ppl might get impressed by a great looking intro as yours most just wanna watch the video content.

Thanks guys! I really do appreciate your feedback![DOUBLEPOST=1465472820,1465472665][/DOUBLEPOST]@Rails2Revolution i have recently thought of doing more montage CS:GO videos, reading what you have said strongly persuades me to do them even more, thanks heaps!
ill be sure to check your channel out too, thanks!

Back