Any advice is welcome

Secrecy

Secrecy Gaming Channel! Hope you enjoy!
Hey people, Secrecy here and I am looking for someadvice on the creation of youtube trailers. I recently made one but poan to make a better one latter. What are some things I should keep in kind when creating a trailer and capturing a viewers attention? Any advice is appreciated.

Short, sweet, and to the point. Since you are a gaming channel take into mind that every single gaming channels trailer is usually just them talking over some older video footage and talking about their channel.

What you should aim for is almost like a commercial. Since you are indeed trying to sell yourself. Being clever and funny while also getting the point across you are a gaming channel will bring home the bacon.

If you want some references I have a gaming trailer on my gaming channel (which I don't really upload on very much at the moment ha ha just saved the name for when I do feel like starting up that channel)

I don't mean for this to be advertisement since I am not even active on that channel so Ill just link the trailer for you.

I could definatly make a better one and I probably will down the road. But this gives you the jist of it.

Also don't subscribe to that gaming channel just yet XD I won't be active on it for a few months ha ha.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Back