Another Tranquil Works In Progress Video

I have made another tranquil works in progress video of a local scene in west berkshire from a photograph as it is too cold to paint plain air. The medium i used is acrylic on paper.

It still comes up 'disabled by owner' when I try to watch here on YTTalk. I was able to watch it on YouTube. It's a nice enough painting, but everything goes by a bit fast. At the end everything seems to come and go before you really get a chance to look at it.

yes i know. I am really new to editing and i made the mistake of leaving my camera rolling as i changed water so the footage was really long and it meant i had to edit the footage in youtube which i hate doing as i find it difficult. It is the first time i have made an end card and i was concentrating on that and it didn't go smoothly at all therefore i cut out too much footage at the end. better luck next time.

I don't know what is going on with the videos i put up because one minute i couldn't watch them from here and the next i could. I will contact help on yt talk as the settings on my channel are ok

I don't think they will be able to change anything from here. I think YouTube has some setting for that video switched on that says you only want people to be able to view it on YouTube.

And, yes, editing annotations and things from YouTube is not always easy. Their timeline takes some getting used to.

Back