Animation animators needed for animation project

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
Hello my name is matt smith, and im currently working on a animation project called the white witch. It is a collaborative project that is designed to help youtubers to grow and build a portfolio of their work.

But to the point we are looking for animators for the project. I will leave the character designs in the art style we want to use at the end of this post. It is a original series being written by myself and some of the other people backing us. It is a fantasy, magic series following a young witch on her right of passage to become a full witch, but at the same time of her doing this humans are intensifying their witch hunts to remove them from the land.
I will give more information to anyone who is interested.

At the current time we have 8 people helping with this project including a larger youtuber. And this is what we have done so far:
1. Character designs for the main characters.
2. More than 30% of the story written.
3. Voice actors for some of the main characters and a few smaller characters.
4. I am currently working on the basic soundtrack.

And after we have got some advertisement material we aim to do a kickstarter and set up a patreon to help fund the animators.

If your interested please contact me either via this thread or add me on skype or email:
email: smithm@networkstudios.tv

Character desings:
natasha_wicca_the_white_witch_promotional_art_by_networkstudios-d9galvz.jpg

jhon_regan_color_by_networkstudios-d978yq1.jpg

kiki_kelly_color_by_networkstudios-d95iklp.jpg

these 2 are being redrawn
adam_barnave_color_by_networkstudios-d968jn2.jpg

grimoire_infinity_promo_by_networkstudios-d9flzx1.jpg

Back