Animation Software Thoughts

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
So I had this plan to get Adobe After Effects tonight and then start practicing animation tomorrow. That's until I found out that I saw the price of Premiere which is only $99 and got it confused for After Effects somehow..... I now know it's $999, which is about $900 more than I wanted to spend if I was going to get a full program. Does anybody have experience with other programs that can create similar animation to After Effects for a smaller budget?

creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=individual

Get Creative Cloud, use the trial at first. If you're looking for just After Effects you can have it on Creative Cloud for around $25 a month (full support + guaranteed latest version when it comes out). Well worth it imo. You can also get the entire suite of Adobe applications for just a bit more.

creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=individual

Get Creative Cloud, use the trial at first. If you're looking for just After Effects you can have it on Creative Cloud for around $25 a month (full support + guaranteed latest version when it comes out). Well worth it imo. You can also get the entire suite of Adobe applications for just a bit more.

Yeah I'll have to look into this more, I think it says 19.99 if I do a full year subscription, 29.99 if I go by month

it matters what kind of animation you want to do.. After Effects only really does 2D animation with a little bit of support for 3D.. I'm currently trying to learn Blender 3D.. it's soft of like Cinema 4D except its more for animating people and making short animated films.. It's also free so you could always check that out :)

The people who made the software have just released a 4K (resolution) animated film which was completely made using their software.. so if you watch that you can see just what this software is capable of!

Back