Animation help?

ArcDawn

Hi there, I like to animate every now and then.
However, one thing that confuses me is that when I use Flash CS5, I can't seem to get the small fine lines that I see animators on youtube have. (w/ the pen tool) Also how do ppl usually color?? Paint bucket seems not to work half the time.
If anyone could help me out thanks so much!

depends on what setting you have the paint bucket on. Such as (nearly open,closed, etc.) for lines but I guess you could just make a separate layer under the lines and start filling in with one of the tools

depends on what setting you have the paint bucket on. Such as (nearly open,closed, etc.) for lines but I guess you could just make a separate layer under the lines and start filling in with one of the tools
Like I'm using the thinnest settings for the brush but it's still pretty thick for lines

Like I'm using the thinnest settings for the brush but it's still pretty thick for lines
i'm not really sure with lines, I would assume they use a tablet with custom settings. But I believe they still have the scaling setting for the pen? if so have you tried sizes below 1? such as 0.2, 0.5, 0.8?

Yeah I don't know if I'm doing this wrong but there seems to be locked settings or something because I can only change the size to a certain extent

Back