AMNESIA LETS PLAY'S VS MINECRAFT/CONDEMNED

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Hi all well i was wandering if my new yt series that i am starting should be Amnesia OR Minecraft i know a lot of people play minecraft already so it wont realy be original so does amnesia so i may also play Condemned but i cant choose can you guys type in the game that i should make series of and that way i can choose. Thanks for your time :D

Hmmm, Amnesia is a bit like Slender in that it was over-hyped by bigger channels imo and, as you say, Minecraft is oversaturated. Condemned I haven't heard anything about for a while, not since I last heard about Amnesia anyway xD
Of the 3 I'd say go for Amnesia, but make sure you've got something lined up to replace it afterwards ;)

Hmmm, Amnesia is a bit like Slender in that it was over-hyped by bigger channels imo and, as you say, Minecraft is oversaturated. Condemned I haven't heard anything about for a while, not since I last heard about Amnesia anyway xD
Of the 3 I'd say go for Amnesia, but make sure you've got something lined up to replace it afterwards ;)

ok thanks for the reply. it seems that almost evrything have had been overdone already i gues i will just go with what i feel like.. amnesia i am sure a lot of people will enjoy 13 year old boy with bulgarian accent scream like a litle girl xD i already did slender bdw XD

do minecraft amnesia "and yes there actually is mods for it surprisingly"
thanks for your vote i know that there mods and custom maps for amnesia bdw and minecraft is overly played so i dont know if i should do it on the other hand almost evrything is overplayed so i may play minecraft :)

Back