Am i in the youtube world ? I got my 1st spammer!:) (i think)

Ive been trying to have a social life T^T i miss posting 200 different times a day but i must live!
images
Life's not a game of yttalk post!
Maybe if Matias Riojas III and Luis Patino come back i'll start posting more.
Come Back!
Really though i do miss you all and i try to post at least 3 times a week.

If somebody spams you a message says "Check out my content!" then what I recommend doing is just simply saying something along the lines of "Yeah, I checked your channel and i find your content bares the intelligence and entertainment of a ham sandwich." :p

I don't walk into McDonalds and tell everybody, "Hey, I sell burgers too over at Burger King". It's a matter of respect.

Delete the first time. After that, block. I don't recall marking any as spam though.

I don't walk into McDonalds and tell everybody, "Hey, I sell burgers too over at Burger King". It's a matter of respect.

Delete the first time. After that, block. I don't recall marking any as spam though.
xD i get you i would just block myself in your position i will just block me sorry as i sed for bothering you and i know that you wont do something like that if i just sed it its my first time even asking for shout out XD i am being very random for witch i am sorry again its very late here in bulgaria xD[DOUBLEPOST=1372120448,1372120319][/DOUBLEPOST]

i was just surprised that a big youtuber will go on yttalk xD

I don't think your channel is getting bigger when this happens... :( it's just a way for guys who think they can grow their channel, spamming other channels. I think he/she has spammed a lot of videos to get views and subs.

Back