Am I allowed to use sports interviews?

I was wondering if I am allowed to take interviews of sports players or videos for the tv show sportscenter and use them in a youtube video. It would be only 15-20 seconds per clip I use and every clip is a different interview. Am I allowed to do this? Thanks

No you can't.
Nothing against you, but you can't use material that isn't yours to monetize. Even if you don't want to monetize it, they still can give your channel a copyright strike and take down your channel.

I was wondering if I am allowed to take interviews of sports players or videos for the tv show sportscenter and use them in a youtube video. It would be only 15-20 seconds per clip I use and every clip is a different interview. Am I allowed to do this? Thanks
My" NHL slapshot knocks down camera" video is non monetized and in the description it says "for non commercial use only", meaning no ads and it can't be used in a commercial. That sucks because GoPro contacted me about that video and wanted to use it! I talked to the NHL higher ups and they said "they would not object to me using the video for non commercial use".

My" NHL slapshot knocks down camera" video is non monetized and in the description it says "for non commercial use only", meaning no ads and it can't be used in a commercial. That sucks because GoPro contacted me about that video and wanted to use it! I talked to the NHL higher ups and they said "they would not object to me using the video for non commercial use".

That does suck. Glad that they at least gave permission for basic use though.

Back