Advice regarding Networks please?

Cameron Dubs

Making David Cameron Sing!
Hey Guys :)

I was just wondering if anyone could help me when considering networks.

I'm currently considering the idea of joining a network (it seems like this would be beneficial for my type of content) and therfore am looking at a variety of networks.

Please could you have a quick look over my channel and possibly reccomend which network would be best? A channel similar to mine, BaracksDubs, is partnered with Maker Studios but from what I've read so far, there seems to be quite a few negative reviews from a lot of people partnered to them. Also, Fullscreen looks like a good choice as this seems similar to Maker, but with much fewer negative reviews.

Anyone have any ideas of the network that would be best for my channel? Or should I stay solo?

This is highly appreciated, I am very grateful! To whoever is reading this, even if you are unable to provide an answer, I wish you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

I suggest whatever you choose, make sure you are not locked in with that network for certain period of time, so in case you don't like what they give to you, you can leave them.

Back