Advice on starting a new youtube series

Loubert

ok so I have been in the process of starting a new show on youtube. like a tv series. I was wondering what are your opinions on doing this meaning do shows (that are good) have a place on youtube or is YT more of a gamer\talk show place? any and all opinions\constructive criticisms and advice welcome.

Yea for sure post it, there is no limits to the great beast called YouTube! Also, If you are serious about it make a twitter and facebook account for your fans to follow you there and have constant updates from your tweets/status

Yea for sure post it, there is no limits to the great beast called YouTube! Also, If you are serious about it make a twitter and facebook account for your fans to follow you there and have constant updates from your tweets/status
that's a good idea. I havent really kept up with the newest social networking fads.lol. I need to get on that. Thanks for the input.

youtube is the video version of google! the more original the idea the better it will probably do!
thanks for the advice my friend. I had already hoped to have atleast one episode shot already but problems with production and the script have set us back and its up in the air right now.lol. but it will happen hopefully will start shooting within 4 months. again thanks for the support and advice friends.

thanks for the advice my friend. I had already hoped to have atleast one episode shot already but problems with production and the script have set us back and its up in the air right now.lol. but it will happen hopefully will start shooting within 4 months. again thanks for the support and advice friends.

awesome bud!! good luck

Back