Adsense. Reply ASAP [URGENT]

Hi i made a new account
as in my last account my Adsense was disabled so in this account i was
uploading video's they were getting many view's like 20+ view's a day or
even more than that. So i applied to ScaleLab and they
had a 3 month contract i joined em but all i had to do was to enable my
Monetization. So after all that done i enabled my Monetization, they
accepted me but i founded out that you could get banned if you enable your
Monetization (Cause in your last account i was banned from Monetization) and let someone use it so is this true? It say's "Monetization
settings are managed by your content owner." so what should i do now i
requested them to Unlink me. So if i am unlinked then how do i disable
Monetization like before it was saying Click Enable to open this feature
and stuff like that? Or will i not get banned? Do i have to make a new
account again or what? Please reply fast

Google only allows 1 Adsense account per person.
You broke the rules, were banned, and lost that privilege. By opening another account after that, you broke the rules even further.

Yes, they can (and likely will) ban you again.

@Shakycow ay we got a serious man here :D. Anyway's i've seen many people opening a new channel/account and joining a network my question is something and idk wth did you just answer me mate? Ofc, i know i broke the rule and anyway's bro i was 11 at that time i could just move to some new place. And anyway's you didn't even read my question. What i meant was i opened a new channel , Enabled Monetization to it and i joined a network and they have control to my Monetization so can i get banned because i enabled Monetization feature? I founded out that you should never enable Monetization to your account so that is the question Will i get banned again or not? Or what should i do now Request to unlink?

Google only allows 1 Adsense account per person.
You broke the rules, were banned, and lost that privilege. By opening another account after that, you broke the rules even further.

Yes, they can (and likely will) ban you again.
And i never opened another Adsense account.

That you never opened another Adsense account doesn't matter. If your monetization was disabled on another channel you were ineligible to join a network in the first place. Why join a network then very soon after ask to be unlinked?

You signed a 90 day contract; unless those 90 days are expired, asking to be unlinked is very likely to do nothing. Scalelab's robots would have turned on monetization for a member channel most likely even if you had done nothing. But now you have another problem; your prior violation stands to get Scalelab in trouble, and you blacklisted from ever joining a network again.

So to answer your questions:

1. NO you should not have joined a network after you got banned from monetization.

2. You should have informed Scalelab about the violation which would have resulted in your being rejected for membership upon application.

3. Having joined, NO you should not have enabled monetization unless you notified Scalelab of your prior violation first. Again, you would have been kicked off the network and banned from joining any other by blacklist most likely.

4. And before you even ask: Don't try to join another network unless it is through a different video portal than YouTube!

The only time you can have another Adsense afaik is if you are having a business account. As far as I know when it comes to channels, if you create a new channel you can partner with a network but you wont be able to monetise via your own Adsense again. Your channel where Adsense was disabled can never be monetised again unless something has changed.

The networks check the standing of the adsense account of the applicant. if there is a bad history with adsense they will not accept. if there is a good standing or non existent history with adsense then it is fine. So OP, if you applied with an account that is not related to the one that was banned from adsense then you are fine. just behave. :)

The networks check the standing of the adsense account of the applicant. if there is a bad history with adsense they will not accept. if there is a good standing or non existent history with adsense then it is fine. So OP, if you applied with an account that is not related to the one that was banned from adsense then you are fine. just behave. :)
Thank you well one person who know's what i'm talking about. The other's are just mean fella's :D. (If you know what i mean) :).

Back