Adobe Premiere Encoding problem

Yeah, guess that's not an excuse for it to take that long to encode. I'm looking at my premier right now to see what else could be the problem. Is the yellow bar on the timeline set to end way after your video is over?

LOL, that's an embarrassing mistake to make, but we've all done it at least once.

Curious question to the OP, are you rendering from Premiere or Media Encoder? When you pick file--> export you can choose to do it right away or to queue it up. If you hit queue, it will open a second program to do the render. This lets you close down Premiere while the file renders. The encoder is less system resource heavy which can sometimes help.

LOL, that's an embarrassing mistake to make, but we've all done it at least once.

Curious question to the OP, are you rendering from Premiere or Media Encoder? When you pick file--> export you can choose to do it right away or to queue it up. If you hit queue, it will open a second program to do the render. This lets you close down Premiere while the file renders. The encoder is less system resource heavy which can sometimes help.
I dont have media encoder and I dont know how I can get it

Ahh, I didn't ask whether you were using Pro or Elements. Media Encoder is an included part of the Pro software package.

Back