A little frustrating!

In december..I decided to launch a new segment to my channel. Previously I was doing all cute crafty things and I wanted to come out of that genre a little by showcasing some of my other *ahem* talents *Ahem*. So I started doing style and fashion related DIY videos. I lost about 300 subscribers until about mid January. Truth, I was upset because I suddenly thought that my videos weren't getting across to my original viewers, but then towards the end of January, I started gaining twice the amount of subbies then before and it has been escalating ever since. So my conclusion about this all..yeah 300 you're gone..but when you go..you make room for 300 more who will appreciate the content you create. There will always be people who sway in and out of channels and frankly I am the same. If I find that I cannot relate to a channel I have subscribed to before, I just do them the favor and unsub. You will gain a following that will solely revel in your awesomeness. It is coming, I can smell it. Just continue to do what you do coz you rock some hard butt dude..

wow!! That is a lot of subs to loooose...that sucks...but glad you gained them all back :) Aww thanks! You're such a sweetheart :)

wow!! That is a lot of subs to loooose...that sucks...but glad you gained them all back :) Aww thanks! You're such a sweetheart :)
It was alot LOL! over a span of 1 month....but I think it is all about finding a demographic that works for you. :D <3

that is a good idea, but dont worry we all lose them all the time, but if you keep uploading vids more subs will come!
better off having small subs who all watch your vids then lots of subs who dont watch your vids

I was stuck on 129/130 subscribers for about a week. I'd get a new subscriber email, go to my page and it would be the same. This happened like 7 times. So. Frustrating.

Mini rant: About 40 minutes ago, I had 320 subscribers on Youtube. I go to my channel, moments ago, to see 319 subscribers. This happens to me ALL the time. I randomly lose one suscriber. Never knowing why. Was it a glitch? Was it my content? Was it a dead account? Was it something I said??

Yeah this would be cool. Since my channel started I've lost about 150 subscribers or thereabouts. Only 8 of those were dead/closed accounts, so it would be nice to know if I did something wrong, or why they lost interest :)

It's been happening to me recently, but the good thing is always gain new subscribers! I think I gained 4 new subscribers since yesterday. XD

YouTube is clearing out the closed and inactive channels! On my channel 41 accounts have been closed! :O123.png

It happens to everyone. They could've shut down their youtube channel or possibly got tired of your videos. I hope it was the first option though.

Back