A Fact show as a Nerd? Would you watch it? feedback please

I am thinking of making a show where I present facts but in a funny way because I will look and talk like a nerd. All of the facts will be true. Would you watch this show and these videos?

I am thinking of making a show where I present facts but in a funny way because I will look and talk like a nerd. All of the facts will be true. Would you watch this show and these videos?
i would watch it if it was funny enough but there is already a good bit of channels that give out random facts honestly

The best thing to do is do an episode and see how people react. If you get positive reinforcement on it then keep it going. If it doesn't get the response you are looking for then adapt and work with it.

The best thing to do is do an episode and see how people react. If you get positive reinforcement on it then keep it going. If it doesn't get the response you are looking for then adapt and work with it.
^ I think this hits the nail on the head. Besides, it's hard for us to judge it based on the idea alone. Because it's the execution that actually matters. If it's really funny and you play an awesome character, then that's what will make the video (not necessarily the concept alone).

Back