75 subs whoop whoop

I wish I could say I was lucky number 75, but that would be a lie. Glad to be part of your fanbase!

Congrats!

I wish I could say I was lucky number 75, but that would be a lie. Glad to be part of your fanbase!

Congrats!
I was under the impression you didn't like my videos! YAAYY... You know I don't think I've ever even seen what you do, I don't notice you make promotional posts on here, hope it's not that you're promoting and I'm just not paying attention lol. I'll watch some of your videos today!

75......your getting close to me.....*you little lucky pice of competiton*...lol

Congratz and here you go a cookie
cookie_24.png

I was under the impression you didn't like my videos! YAAYY... You know I don't think I've ever even seen what you do, I don't notice you make promotional posts on here, hope it's not that you're promoting and I'm just not paying attention lol. I'll watch some of your videos today!

Now where did you get that impression from? Of course I like your videos. So full of energy!

I haven't made any new videos in a long while, and I'm planning on setting up a new channel sometime in the future. Just haven't had the time to really go through things.

Back