• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

71 Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
I dont really have milestones. but im glad my subs are going up and im meeting new people wich is a plus. So, I just say to anyone who is a youtuber dont ever give up on what you love to do. people gone hate , people gone love , but in the end its your channel son just keep up your good work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380821522,1380821465][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment So not Son

Congratulations! Once again... That's more than I've ever had in the past (makes me wonder what the hell I was doing so wrong. xD LOL). Keep up the good work. :)

i realized what you were talking about when i checked out your channel lol[DOUBLEPOST=1380822261,1380822246][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks also

I dont really have milestones. but im glad my subs are going up and im meeting new people wich is a plus. So, I just say to anyone who is a youtuber dont ever give up on what you love to do. people gone hate , people gone love , but in the end its your channel son just keep up your good work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380821522,1380821465][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment So not Son

Awesome! Keep it up!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back