7 Simple Tips to get Subscribers

The "go out" tip was really something I haven't seen on other lists (but already had it in mind myself). I have been thinking about getting myself a shirt with my channel logo, URL and QR-Code to put on while I am out.
HD cameras by the way needn't be expensive. There are quite cheap point and shoot cameras that can record decent HD footage.

The "go out" tip was really something I haven't seen on other lists (but already had it in mind myself). I have been thinking about getting myself a shirt with my channel logo, URL and QR-Code to put on while I am out.
HD cameras by the way needn't be expensive. There are quite cheap point and shoot cameras that can record decent HD footage.

Thanks! Yeah that is a smart idea because that too will draw attention and get the questions rolling from potential viewers. And as for the camera, being that I am a broke college kid, anything over $100 is considered expensive to me haha. I know there is a few cheap HD cameras but nothing under $100 that's even worth it.

Back