• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50,000+ Views On ONE Video (Most Hated Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Hey everyone,
I made this video a little over a year ago and it has now gotten over 50,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is by far my most hated video, but I guess no publicity is bad publicity.

I sorta feel like I'm being bullied in the comment section because people are being absolutely ruthless! The video is opinion based and was one of the first vids that I posted on the channel, and people are banking off of each others' negativity. But it's all good....I'm not complaining about 50k views lol!

Anyways, you can check out the video by visiting the link below...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEke_hvDuDg

50K is a lot anyone and you can some likes anyway which is good!

I made a video how to deal with haters if you want me to PM it to you.

Keep up the good work!

wow well done dude! 50k on any one video is a serious achievement! and you gotta think, out of the 50k that have watched it, only 216 has disliked it - whats that, like 0.4%?? so you're doing something right! well done!

That's awesome, but it sucks that you have more dislikes than likes. But so many youtubers' most popular videos have a lot of dislikes. And I read some of the comments; man....it's crazy down there.

haha, Youtube is mainly anonymous. I talk so much s**t on people not anonymous. Just imagine if I had a fake account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back