• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5,250 views and rising alone with 350 subscribers!!Read Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie Rhoades

I want to make you all smile,watch a video:)
Hey guys and gals i recently got 350 subs which was amazing i hope to get 400 by the end of february could you guys help me out and tell me how to grow more and give a little feedback:) I hope someone will reply to this it would mean a lot:)!! Thankyou and of course i am here to help too:D

i have lost subs i posted this to attempt to grow my channel back to is original way! i lost loads like 21 at a time for no reason i went back down and now its working for me so i am trying to grow back up to that point! does that make sense?? I'm sort of offended you said i was lying to get subs i can get up information if you really want?? I also think that after losing subs i am aloud to be happy when i rise back up from the point i thought my youtube was broken is that okay??

i have lost subs i posted this to attempt to grow my channel back to is original way! i lost loads like 21 at a time for no reason i went back down and now its working for me so i am trying to grow back up to that point! does that make sense??
Yeah sorry, I got confused and I assumed stupid crap. I apologize for being ignorant here.
But hey, I'm still subbed to you...soo yeah
Edit: It might be inactive subscribers, but I'm not sure. losing THAT MUCH must be a glitch of some sort

hmmm yeah the only thing is it says i have only lost 3 subs due to inactiveness on my channel in my analytics do you think its just a big bug that happened? No worries!

hmmm yeah the only thing is it says i have only lost 3 subs due to inactiveness on my channel in my analytics do you think its just a big bug that happened? No worries!
Yeah I would be real p****d if I lost that much. And if you lost only 3 being inactive...I've never heard of anything like this. Wow.
And again I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that crazy crap comes out of me and sometimes I just don't think. I guess it's just another flaw I have to attempt to fix because it gets me in trouble -_-[DOUBLEPOST=1388838706,1388838503][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly think it's a bug, youtube's a huge website and stuff like this might happen. It really sucks man, I'm sorry. I suggest just keep on making videos, I know it's hard to get over it but just keep on doing what you enjoy! Never obsess over numbers (Views, subs, etc.) because it will just stress you out. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1388839004][/DOUBLEPOST]AAND if you have that many subscribers, I'm pretty sure you'll grow quite steadily. I think you've hit that part when you just slowly but steadily grow. :p Good luck getting your subs back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back