Music 4K Channel needs background music (electronic/young/cool)

EVIL Humor

Liking YTtalk
I'm looking for a skilled, maybe underrated musician who wants to get his music out there! I will use your songs as background music in my upcoming vlogs and in exchange I'll put your credits and any link you want in the video and video description. Great promotion value for new musicians.

See these examples to know what kind of music I'm looking for (electronic but not too fast / young / cool):
  • ODESZA - Koto (Instrumental)
  • Pretty Lights - Lost and Found (ODESZA Remix)
  • ODESZA - Sun Models
Yeah, I love ODESZA but can't use them or any popular commercial music in my monetized videos. If you produce similar music to above I will most likely want to work with you!

Just shoot me a private message on YTtalk or reply to this thread!

Last edited:
I can help you out Evil Humour. I have quite a wide and unlimited taste in music. I can create something to fit your request or you can use any track I have out currently. Check my soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/demishellenmusic
facebook.com/demishellenmusic

I can help you out Evil Humour. I have quite a wide and unlimited taste in music. I can create something to fit your request or you can use any track I have out currently. Check my soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/demishellenmusic
I will check it out in the evening![DOUBLEPOST=1448567751,1448533235][/DOUBLEPOST]Your music is cool Demis, I'll contact you some time in December when I start vlogging and need music. I can't pm you for some reason, where should I message you?

I will check it out in the evening![DOUBLEPOST=1448567751,1448533235][/DOUBLEPOST]Your music is cool Demis, I'll contact you some time in December when I start vlogging and need music. I can't pm you for some reason, where should I message you?
Sounds like a plan, I will check my settings for PM'in on here. but you can get me on Facebook.

Speak soon

HI man, just check out my channel please and in particular:

I wanna be Nerd,
Flashback,
Be yourself,
and more...

Let me know if you can find something corrisponding to your interests in my channel,
thank you so much
hope to hear from you soon,
cheers
by

Back